1. The harmonies, concepts and resources used in Rock Choir™ are owned by Rock Choir Ltd. In taking part in any rehearsal, performance, workshop or event it is agreed that any use of resources, techniques and ideas will not be used, amended, copied or replicated at any other event, or to any group or in any venue. If found to be used, legal action will ensue against the individual.
2. Rock Choir Ltd reserves the right to stop admission of any member who does not fulfil the requirements or who is deemed to be joining Rock Choir™ to abuse their membership to access the intellectual property or brand owned by Rock Choir Ltd.
3. Rock Choir™ rehearsals run in term time only for 10 weeks over 3 academic terms a year. Rock Choir™ reserves the right to alter the schedule of rehearsals to fit in with performances and other events that may be taking place. No refunds will be given in these circumstances. If rehearsals are cancelled due to acts of God (weather etc) then Rock Choir will make best endeavours to provide alternative rehearsal time over the next two terms. No refunds will be given in these circumstances.
Rock Choir™ may from time to time provide additional facilities such as downloads, special rehearsals and shows. These are not part of the basic membership facilities and are provided solely at the discretion of Rock Choir. Those who do not have internet facilities may not be able to avail themselves of some of these additional provisions.
4. Rock Choir™ will only proceed with a minimum sized group. If this minimum is not achieved, all members will be refunded the full amount they have paid.
5. Membership costs may vary each academic year and members will be notified of any change beforehand.
6. All membership deposits must be received and processed before the start date of each term in order for a member to join successfully. A further payment for the final amount must be received on or before the 2nd rehearsal start date of each term. New members may join part way through a term and any fees will be pro rata to the full term amount for the period they are a member.
7. Refunds are at the sole discretion of Rock Choir™ depending on the circumstances.
8. In making an application, members are assumed to be medically fit to undertake the vocal and physical demands of Rock Choir™. If an individual has any doubts, these should be indicated to Rock Choir™ prior to their application.
9. The director reserves the right to stop admission of any member who does not fulfil the requirements.
10. By joining, it is agreed that photographs and film footage may be taken of all the members and used for advertising and marketing purposes in relation to Rock Choir™.
1. Rock Choir™ is not responsible for damage to person or personal belongings whilst attending rehearsals and performances or before and after rehearsals and performances.
2. Rock Choir™ members are responsible for their own property and well-being whilst attending all rehearsals and performances.
3. Travel arrangements are to be made by each member to rehearsals and performances unless it is agreed otherwise.
1. Rock Choir™ aims to create a safe and positive environment for all its members. In order to do this, we must ensure acceptable standards of behaviour from our members.
2. All members should be punctual to rehearsals and adhere to times and guidelines set by Rock Choir™.
3. All members should respond to the leadership of the director and official staff members.
4. Members should be co-operative with both staff and fellow members, and uphold an equal-opportunity environment. Any form of negative behaviour, whether written or verbal, towards others including Rock Choir members, Rock Choir leaders, the Rock Choir office staff or to the rehearsal and performance environment/staff or audience will lead to cancellation of membership. In this case, membership payment will not be refunded.
5. Members should understand clearly that Rock Choir™ cannot be held financially responsible for damage caused by misconduct.
Personal and private information held at Rock Choir™ head office will not be passed to external bodies or organisations unless agreed to by each member. Members will be contacted by post and/or email by Rock Choir™ only in any other circumstances.
Rock Choir Ltd is a registered company (No. 5998336).
The registered address is 49 Smithbrook Kilns, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8JJ.
The postal address is P.O. Box 467, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 8WT.
Rock Choir Ltd reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.